Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY EXPERIENCES: HE WAS DIFFERENT
Please to read you

If you're the one who wrote to project I would appreciate if you read this too.

I'm 42, actually unemploied,not married, never followed my father's plannings about me, living with my family since december 2020... sounds familiar?
The only difference, which is small by the way in this case, I'm not gay.

We both choose not to conform to our "not-so-sustaining" families and we both as a result gained a lot of job stress.
But considering all, that's what I wish to say to you with all my will: don't give up!
If coming back home is one of the best option for your existance then do it.
Don't surrender nor give up!
Live your life in full the best way is possible today.
Build yourself the future you want.
I really understand how is to be 40 and feel all your goals of the past as a failure.
Guess what? I learn a thing from failure.
I learn to be me.
I fixed new standards, new goals,.more good for my actual age and more balanced.
I can't be the best T4o of the past but I can take my past on me and be the best T4o today for a better tomorrow.
Life is cruel and don't expect/neither own me nothing.
Sad but true.
Love is not an option in the near future for me and I'm getting older.
Sad but true.
What I am is wonderful. What I do everyday is marvelous. My life is unreplaceble and unique, a gift to the word.
This, is also a true fact, so I better live the best I can to make all stay better.
It's a hard work change my perpective but it payback every moment, it gives me the taste of life, the good taste of joy.
I wish you all the best, be great, be you, you have the right to feel everything you feel and my true respect.
Don't give up, and BE WELL!
Wish you luck
T40

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAY EXPERIENCES: HE WAS DIFFERENT - by T4o - 06-04-2020, 12:33 AM