Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY GUYS LOOKING ONLY FOR SEX
I receive the following email at 2.25 am on September 1st 2020, with a request for publication.

Hello Project,
I'm the James mentioned in the post “Gay Guys Looking For Sex”. Here I will call Paul the author of that post, who is one of my closest friends. To some this expression may seem trivial and stupid but for me it is not at all. Paul loved me for who I was, he never frowned like so many guys from good families who were looking for a mate they could take home to have their parents' blessing. If Paul had taken me to his parents I think they would have kicked me if they knew who I was. Paul didn’t ask questions, he didn’t demand conditions of any kind, he was patient, he never posed as a teacher, he was a true friend, and I think few people know what this expression means. There are many aspects of me much worse than what Paul told in the post, indeed, he almost sanctified me, but he also accepted the worst in me, he didn't run away like so many others. Now I feel much less as a drifter than before, but not because I found eternal love but because I learned a lot from Paul and still have a lot to learn. I have other friends I trust, but with him it's different, he's an exceptional man and he knows I really think so. I never understood what he could find in me, because someone like him could have found guys a hundred times better than me, and he had the opportunities to do it but he really cared about me. He had a vision of sex very far from mine but he didn’t run away, he didn’t get scared. He talked about the night he came to me, and said he called me to be with me, but he didn’t say that he did it mainly because we had talked on the phone in the afternoon and he had understood that I was really in a bad situation. I had longed him to come and he called me and came to me and came here so as not to leave me alone with my paranoia, for me seeing him was like seeing the light again. He said that as soon as he arrived we immediately went to bed together but it didn't happen at all like that, I was confused and he made me a cup of tea, then he cleaned the kitchen and made me some dinner that he had brought from home, because I hadn't eaten for two days, then he sat next to me and held my hand until I was better, then we also made love but by now dawn was breaking. I have learned to live or rather I’m learning to live a normal life and I thought that I would never succeed, and instead I’m succeeding because there is Paul. I don't know if he will ever be my boyfriend, these categories seem absurd to me, I owe him a lot and I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm changing my life because Paul didn't abandon me when anyone else would. I don't know if I'm in love with him, in the end in love is a word like any other. I just want to tell him that he was the one who made me realize that it's not just sex. He knows what is between us and on the other hand I think it is impossible to explain it in words.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAY GUYS LOOKING ONLY FOR SEX - by gayprojectforum - 09-01-2020, 03:09 AM