Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A MARRIED MAN WITH GAY FEELINGS
First of all, I welcome you to the Forum!
In fact, the HappySoul nickname is nice and now I also understand what your happiness depends on.

What does the story of you three have to do with homosexuality? I believe that it has a great deal to do, I'm not saying that your friends are necessarily gay, because even straight guys live deep friendships, where there may be some vein of gay sexuality, which certainly does not put their heterosexuality in crisis. From your point of view, from everything you write, it is clear that your mountain weekends have a sexual value. 

Sex is a pervasive reality linked to the perception of a person's pleasantness. It is clear that those weekends are your earthly paradise, where you and your friends are dressed because it is too cold, but you are well together in the typical atmosphere of a male community. Can a hetero get involved in a similar atmosphere? The answer is certainly yes, because the climate is at the same time uninhibited and not aggressive, one feels loved, pampered, one perceives that one is the object of the attention of the other guys and the thing is in itself gratifying. 

Certainly for a gay guy all this also has a sexual value but no sense of frustration takes over because the affective involvement is still deep and mutual even if things on the sexual level are not in the same way.

Messages In This Thread
A MARRIED MAN WITH GAY FEELINGS - by HappySoul - 03-15-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: A MARRIED MAN WITH GAY FEELINGS - by gayprojectforum - 03-16-2019, 12:35 AM