Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCIENTIFIC HYPOTHESIS ON THE ORIGIN OF GAYS
In the first period of interplanetary exploration, we realized that on Mars there was no life or at least there was no life evolved in intelligence; since then (around the beginning of the 21st century), the existence of Martians was archived, as a ridiculous hypothesis, for more than a century. However, recent explorations of the red planet have completely altered this theory. 

The "Geo-Mars" mission, which ended in 2123, found in the subsoil of Mars abundant signs of a highly developed Martian civilization at a technological level. Archaeological evidence showed that it was a small community of a few thousand individuals, the technological findings are numerous but their interpretation divides scientists ... some objects seem similar to mobile phones like those used at the beginning of the last century, but scientists don’t understand what kind of energy could make them work and above all they don’t understand their exact function, some discoveries left the scientists amazed: have been found very detailed maps of the planet Earth, as it had to appear between the sixth and the seventh century BC. 

For many years no direct traces of the Martians have been found, either in terms of images or writing or something that might appear similar to writing and the mystery of Mars has thickened. What greatly amazed the scientists was the recent discovery of a wooden box or better of a box made of a material that looks like wood (material that doesn’t exist on Mars), containing parchments or things that look like parchments written in a language that looks like an archaic form of Greek (similar to linear B). These documents were brought to Earth to try to decipher them. At the end of the mission of 2123, only one thing seemed certain: the Martians existed, at least up to the VII-VI century BC, even if only archaeological traces remain. The real shocking news came from the Greek paleography school of the University of Athens. The documents reported on the Earth appear to be actually written in an archaic form of Greek. Some texts, a fundamental document and a few others, with some uncertainties, have been translated and published, below you can read some passages.

"In the year 56765 of the fourth body from the shining Sun (probably therefore of Mars) the people of the Fourthians (Martians), having failed the conditions for the preservation of life, left their city of Underfourthian, in the subsoil of Fourthian, and transferred to Thirdian (on the Earth). We, Fourthians, have chosen to assume in all the appearance of the inhabitants of Thirdian to live between them and we have also chosen to select our genes to make them compatible with those of the inhabitants of Thirdian, our species are therefore compatible and our genes can recombine with those of the inhabitants of Thirdian. On the basis of probabilistic laws the population of Thirdian, in a few years, will be constituted for 92% of pure Thirdians (pure Terrestrials) and for 8% of pure Fourthians. Our physical appearance will be indistinguishable from that of the Thirdians and we will also assimilate their language and, partially, their culture, but in some things we will not mix with them, only the Fourthians know and will know what these things are."

A lot of the other documents reproduced treaties of alliance between Greek cities, one of them, Fourthian, seems to have been the first residence of the Fourthians on Earth. The prospects opened up by the new discoveries are shocking ... the Martians are among us! All the remaining documents referred to philosophical-scientific and political questions, from them the scientists deduce that Fourthians had a singular instinct of freedom and lived in a society without laws, among them only one behavior was sanctioned: the attempt to limit the freedom of others and it can also be inferred from some documents that Fourthians had a particular tendency to reason avoiding metaphysics, at any level, it seems that all their way of life was based on two fundamental elements: the reason and the affective involvement, elements to which they seemed to give equal dignity. But we cannot deduce more than that from the translation of documents that present gaps, sometimes in essential points, gaps that don’t appear random: everything that describes the relations of the Fourthians with the Thirdians is explicit and understandable, all that seems to allude to relationships of the Fourthians between themselves is instead evanescent and incomprehensible because it is incomplete and, probably, deliberately incomplete.

Once it was thought that Martians were bad, and so much science-fiction literature was produced in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries starting from this idea and, after all, even today, many scientists are led to give it credit. It was also thought that the Martians were green, very strange in shape, that they spoke an incomprehensible language made up of well-modulated whistles and ultrasounds, but today all this makes no sense anymore. Today we have the certainty that Martians are among us.

Diary of Kennet White, New York 1/21/2127

Today I have been at the university ... a terrible lesson ... all nonsense and then, above all, the apology of oppression ... they call it moral ... if there is a moral rule that can make sense it is only the respect for the freedom of others ... here everybody still reasons in terms of good and evil ... but only in the abstract ... all metaphysics ... a professor who does the metaphysics of war and then talks about freedom ... but do they know what freedom is? ... they talk about it ... but it's a metaphysical freedom, they talk about morality but their morality consists in limiting the freedom of others, in condemning, in pulling out sentences ... anything but respect ... here respect for others doesn’t exist at all and then I live such a situation on my skin ... freedom ... respect ... but here the hypocrisy is the rule! ... but what can you do? You are in the midst of a mass of people but you feel lonely ... they speak another language ... we will never understand each other... never! Sometimes I have the impression of being from another planet ... mah! Tomorrow yet another recital ... every day you have to pretend, there is no remedy ... let me open the communicator ... there are a dozen messages ... my Monday's speech must have made an impression ... let's see.- Hello Kennet ... I read your speech ... you will make political career ...... No! This must be deleted immediately ... - Ugly fool but who do you think you are? ... You look like an alien ... This too to delete ... - Kennet, I read your speech with interest and I would like to give you some advice ... this too to delete ... In short, ten messages not so bad ... one of insults, all the others positive ... but a little ... how to say ... a little ... far ... when I speak they understand me or better they understand what they can understand on the basis of their experience ... but it is an experience that is very far from mine ... another message has arrived ... let's see ... - The things you said I feel them mine ... obviously we are Martians ... now you're not alone anymore ... now we are two.

Messages In This Thread
SCIENTIFIC HYPOTHESIS ON THE ORIGIN OF GAYS - by gayprojectforum - 12-26-2017, 10:32 PM