Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY PROSTITUTION AND POWER
Hello Project, my name is Ciro I'm 31, I looked at the blog and I liked it but it lacks one thing that instead in reality exists, and if you don’t tell it, you give the guys the idea that the gay world is the world of fairy tales, and things are not at all so. You gave so much space to clean stories, to young guys ... and you did well, but don’t forget that the gays you're talking about are only a part of reality, and it's not even a matter of living sex in a way or in the other. It’s a question of real delinquency. It's all masked, of course you'll never be able to show how things are. Generally there is no physical violence but I have seen boys who have come out into pieces of the violence of the bosses because they have suffered a form of violence in one way or another that I have suffered too. 

It is not true at all that gays are supportive and that they love each other, maybe it happens to the guys you know but what I see is completely different. It is not a matter of gay and straight but of servants and masters. This is reality. If people are stronger than you, they crush you. Who has the money is the master, if the owner is straight he buys the girls, if he's gay he buys the guys but not to love them, not to do a little sex with them ... no! But only to dominate them, only to put them under their feet, to blackmail them, to play with their ingenuity ... because there are 20-year-olds who think they are smart, they are handsome guys and they think they are smarter than others and have found the key to get everywhere. But be sure, they never use the word "prostitution", this will never happen. Those guys, about their boss, say only: "He likes me" and they tell you it with an air that makes you sorry, because they are not at all cleverer than others and they don’t even imagine where they are going to get bogged down. And bosses blackmail them. They did it with me too, and when it happens you really hate them, you'd take a pair of scissors and stick them in their stomach.

I was working at the age of 18, I was a bartender in Naples and I never had a lira and those around the bar had a lot of money. Then the owner of the bar with tried something with me, I defended myself and he let me go but I will never forget the feeling of disgust that I felt, and then he chased me away. I didn’t have a lira, and when you don’t have a lira what can you do? Where can you go and ask for money? At the bank? There was a guy who knew a lot of people and I asked him what I could do and he told me that I could make money and a lot of many ... but I didn’t have to be stupid ... I said: and how? And then he told me that there were important people who were looking for good guys to be a waiter at parties of rich people and, he told me, if you want make money you can make them ... those give you 100 euros of tip. I then didn’t understand anything and I said yes ... and then they gave me the good dress, but not the waiter's uniform, just a dress and beautiful as well, they took me to the barber and they got my hair cut short. Then they took me to the house of one of them and they told me I had to take a shower, because in my house there was no shower or even bathtub. But those didn’t leave and I had to take a shower in front of them who were looking at me a bit strange ... those were not gays were just criminals and were thinking if I could go well for their boss ... I had just turned 18.

I got dressed and they took me out of Naples on a BMW, a car that looked like an ocean liner, we arrive at a villa outside Naples, of those that you see only at the cinema and I find myself in front of a guy of about twenty years, a beautiful guy, the others are gone and I stayed with that guy. I asked him how I could go back to Naples, but he told me that I would sleep there because the party would last all night and I was on duty all night. I asked him how much they would give me, he said 200 euros, and I’m not used to such amounts of money, I don’t earn 200 euros even in a full week, but he said I could earn a lot more ... He asked me how old I was and also the date of birth and told me: if you are underage here you cannot work.

In the evening there was a party. One thing that I had never seen nothing similar. At the beginning I had just to be a waiter, there were about a dozen guys, all handsome guys. In short, it seemed like a good thing. Then they said they had to play ... they put the tables next to each other and they made the waiters do the beauty parade ... at the beginning it seemed like something to laugh, then they started: "if you make the catwalk without a jacket, 100 euros for you ... if you take off your shirt, it's 200 euros". In short, you understood how it was going to end, but I couldn’t accept such things and ruined the party, I screamed that they were a mass of pigs, but those of the order service took hold of me and two others and threw us out and threatened us showing their guns. When we found ourselves outside, the other two other guys beat me to death because they didn’t take a penny while the others would have taken away more than 1000 euros each one.

I don’t know if those guys were gay, the two who beat me or those who stayed at the party. But I say, straight or gay that you are, but how do you accept such a thing ?! I know that I will spend my life as a bartender but I have a dignity, the dignity of a starving guy but I never sold myself to anyone. I would spit in the face of people just like people at the party, they're not people, they're bags of shit.