Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY GUYS BETWEEN REJECTION AND DIALOGUE
Hi guys, my name is M., I'm a boy 16 and a half years old, I've always been very closed, with my parents I have practically no dialog, from last July 11th 2008, a day I will never forget, I practically hate them because my father caught me doing a wank in front of my computer while I was watching a gay site and he did something I will never forgive him for, before I had the chance to rearrange myself, he slapped me in the face and he left, and then he went to report everything to my mother, shouting like an obsessive man so as to be heard from all the neighbors. The windows were wide open because it was afternoon and it was hot but he was screaming: "My son is a fagot!" I hated him as I have never hated anyone and I was really upset, I thought I'd leave home, smash the windows of his car, spit in his face, because he is an asshole and he enjoys humiliating me! 

My parents have always considered me piece of shit and now they think I'm an unrecoverable one who will not do anything in life but to get it in the backside and my father tells me such things in the face, according to them I will never do a normal life but it's not true at school I'm quite good, not very good, but I can handle it even if I do the bare minimum and then I don't care about school. I have very few friends, if I can even call them friends, because I prefer when I don’t see them. 

I'm gay, it's one of the few things I'm sure of, I do and always did all my fantasies and even all my wanks thinking only of boys, but I have a fucking fear of sex, I would never go to a community, I don’t know but I think that certain things would make me really sick. I have a fucking fear that someone can rape me, that can force me to do things I don’t want. For my age I’m quite developed and I shouldn’t be afraid of suffering things that I don’t want because I’m strong and I can defend myself, but I still have this fear. 

Till July 11th, I thought I was gay but I thought it was a relative thing, not that it was a passing thing, but that it was not important for me, that I only needed it to wank, but from July 11th on I said to myself: "Fuck, I'm gay, it's not just any thing, I'm gay!" And I told myself I had to overcome my fears, I was afraid of going to the community, even though I would do it in spite of my father. 

Then I discovered the blog of Project, and then, from there, the forum. Reading gave me a feeling of a bit of fear but also a bit of strong curiosity. I didn’t have the courage to register on the forum, so I wrote to Project and I sent him my contact, through the blog. After I did it I felt very strange, I didn’t know what to think, I thought he would have answered me immediately, I have been waiting until two in the morning but he didn’t answer. I was nervous and disappointed, I said to myself: "This Project is an asshole like everyone else!". Then I collapsed and I fell asleep. 

Saturday morning I opened the computer at nine o'clock and Project had added me and was online. I didn’t know what to do, I felt in total embarrassment, then I called him. The first few minutes I didn’t know what to say, I was wrong to write, I just said stupid things and I wanted to close everything, I thought: "What am I doing here?" Then the thing changed and it was a strange thing, I told him the story of the slap that still burned me and not only on a psychological level, then I started talking about sex, masturbation, fantasies that pass through my head. That is, we talked about it freely, like normal things. I never experienced something like that. 

Then I asked him so many things about sex that I didn’t know and he started to explain everything to me but just trying to make me understand things but without haste. And then, for a wank my father gave me a slap and started screaming, it's okay that it was a gay wank but he reacted like that, with Project we talked a lot but just in another way. Then we also chatted in the following days. I like it so much when Project gives me the sermons on the meaning of life and tells me that I’m not at all a disgusting person, despite what my parents think and then it is not a preaching, he believes it and a little bit I believe it too. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Damn, it's short! But I send it the same.