GAY PROJECT FORUM
GAY COUPLE AND SEX IN CHAT - Printable Version

+- GAY PROJECT FORUM (http://gayprojectforum.altervista.org)
+-- Forum: GAY REALITY (http://gayprojectforum.altervista.org/F-gay-reality)
+--- Forum: Gays and sex (http://gayprojectforum.altervista.org/F-gays-and-sex)
+--- Thread: GAY COUPLE AND SEX IN CHAT (/T-gay-couple-and-sex-in-chat)

GAY COUPLE AND SEX IN CHAT - gayprojectforum - 12-08-2019

Hallo Project,
I would like to talk to you about an unpleasant fact that happened to me yesterday morning and that left me baffled. A premise is needed. I'm 32 years old, my boyfriend is 30, we've been together for a few years, since he wasn't 26 yet, he's now abroad for work, he left almost eight months ago, but he won't stay forever abroad, at the most in 18 months he will come back to Italy and we will resume living together. I have never had serious problems with my boyfriend, we get along well and between us  there has always been a great sexual understanding, neither he nor I have ever thought of other adventures and all this not for a form of loyalty almost contractually provided, but simply because we were well together. 

I'm not what you could say a nice guy, I'm passable, but nothing more, instead he has always been a very beautiful guy, when we met he was so much  beautiful that falling in love with him has been for me the classic love at first sight. Now that he is abroad, we hear each other on the phone or on Skype or late at night or early in the morning, so as not to interfere with his working hours, we also see each other on video chat on Skype and you can imagine what happens. In this way I also feel reassured and I realize that his interest in me has not diminished, that is, in practice, that he has not fallen in love with another guy. You could also tell me that such things are a bit strange, but I think they are a way of making the other understand that your desire has not diminished, in short, a way of keeping the couple's relationship alive even on a sexual level. It is not a show of convenience either on his part or on my part, it is a way, as you say, of continuing to share our own intimacy and basically it is a tender thing and by no means trivial.

Now I come to the point, in short, yesterday morning we saw each other on video chat as happens in practice on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays, but, for the first time and completely unexpectedly I was not able to reach the end, he instead he succeeded easily. I can tell you that I felt terrible, because I really didn't expect it, it had never happened before and I hadn't used videos in the previous days (you understand what for), so I expected everything to work at best, as it usually happens. He neither dramatized nor emphasized it, he only said that sometimes it happens, but then he had some appointments, he rearranged himself, greeted me and left. I didn't have the impression that he was upset or perplexed, it all seemed almost normal, but for me it was a disappointing experience (not his fault of course), that is, I think I had disappointed him. 

A thousand thoughts that I think are objectively very stupid have started to flow through my head. I noticed that he has a bit of belly, which I had never noticed before, that he tends to gain weight a little, but I think I've noticed these things for quite some time. He is and remains a very handsome guy, I think of him sexually several times a day and I wait for our meetings in chat. In short, Project, I can't find reasons for what happened and the brain is starting to turn around such things with a little too much insistence. Now I’m afraid to contact him again, I wouldn’t stress too much what has happened but I would also like him to understand that my interest has not changed in any way, that I want him and above all that I love him. I don't know what he may have felt, I can't imagine it. 

However in the afternoon I tried to see if the problem was over, I was curious to see what would have happened and everything went well, I arrived to the end and it was enough for me to imagine him in front of me doing what I was doing. But then in the evening I didn't call him, and it was Saturday and on Saturday evenings I usually call him, and he didn't call me and I felt terrible. Only around two in the morning he called me, so with great delay, and he wanted us to switch to one of our usual sessions on Skype but I told him that I didn't feel it, he tried to insist but I cut it short and told him no and I think I did very badly. Project, I know, I'm becoming obsessed with this thing. Now I have to wait for Wednesday.

Hello Project,
I wrote you the email I quoted above but I didn't send it to you, I was very depressed and I didn't know what to expect, but then he called me early this morning, before six, and told me he had almost three hours free " for me "and we went on skype, I told him about that bit of belly and he replied: "You're right, I'll try to go on a diet" then he said that I was struggling with stupid things and he told me I shouldn't be afraid of anything because he can't wait to return to Italy to cuddle me properly. Then we started talking about sex and you can imagine the rest and everything went very well, finally he said to me: "Have you seen?" Then he put the cam on so that I could see him while he dressed to go out and said: "I’m going to meet a girl and she’s also pretty! In my opinion she has something in mind about me ... " but then he concluded: "But I’m fixed with you!" He sent me a kiss and we said goodbye. Project, I feel happy, having a guy like him is a bit like a lightning rod against all melancholy and nonsense. I don't understand how someone like him can feel in love with me, but it happens! I feel so lucky!

I embrace you, Project, and of course you can use the emails as you like better.